The Harrow Road Café was destroyed by fire Sept. 4, 2020 & is closed.
Lunch service is available at R.M. Brooks Store, daily except Sun.
R.M. Brooks Store is a short distance down Rugby Parkway to the west, call 423-628-2533.
From THE RUGBEIAN Newspaper, 1882
“A café has been started in Harrow Road by a couple of enterprising young Englishmen and meals can be obtained there any time between the hours of 8am and 10pm. They have a long and varied list of comestibles and are likely to drive a roaring trade.”