THOMAS HUGHES SUITE

Two included bedrooms make this the most spacious lodging in Newbury House and the only one on the ground floor. Relax by the original fireplace with its gas logs for use during cool mornings or cozy nights. The room faces the front lawn and a side hemlock grove.

The suite is named for Rugby’s founder, British author and Member of Parliament Thomas Hughes (1822-1896), whose oil portrait by Lowes Cato Dickinson hangs above the mantel.

Click here for availability!

.